Thursday, April 2, 2015

Week 2

Written from the CMM on March 31, 2015

Hey so email here is really weird so sorry already.
Well this week was CRAZY! 
Ill start off with Wednesday- I felt the spirit a lot and I was really having a hard time with the language but I had to keep going becuase I needed to teach a lesson that night. Also My companion and I were having a really hard day with getting along so we prayed as a compaionship and it really helped. The power that prayer can have is so amazing.
Thursday- I missed home more than ever. Its really weird being so far away but then at the same time being so close to all of ya'll at the same time. Its crazy at how the spirit can bring comfort. It was amazing. I also taught a lesson all in spanish and it went pretty great.
Friday- was my freak out day. I had to plan 2 lessons in 30 minutes ALL IN SPANISH. It was the hardes thing that has ever happened becuase my companion just kept getting side tracked which was good becuase it lightened the mood a little which was needed. 
Saturday- Nothing really happened besides I needed a nice male hug which can't happen so family come down to Guatemala just so I can get a hug. That would be nice. 
Sunday- Was pretty great. It was fast sunday and they fast for more than 24 hours here on fast sunday so that was really hard to go that long without eating but it was totally worht it. I got up and I shared my testimony all in spanish and people actually understood what I was saying. It felt nice to know that all of my hard work is paying off. 
Monday- was the best day ever! My companion and I didn't fight at all and I felt the spirit the whole day. My companion and I spent the whole day planning a lesson on the Word of Wisdom but when we got into the lesson the investigator wanted to talk about tithing and so we gave a lesson all in spanish about tithing and I didn't know any words on tithing but I did in that lesson. Also it was a huge testimony builder to me. 
Last night I HAD A DREAM IN SPANISH. I didn't know that I did but my companions were awake talking, and I really value the sleep that I can get, so in the middle of the night I started speaking spanish in my sleep. El Libro de Mormon es veradera. La iglesia es muy importante. It was really funny when they told me the story today. I guess I know more then I let on. 
I am so blessed to having challenges in my life because they make me a stronger person and an even stronger missionary. Its really hard sharing personal experineces in spanish but somehow when I know that I need to share a story about me or my family, it just comes out so nicely and my investigators really love it. 
The new people come in tomorrow and my whole district is planning a joke because they all come in on April fools day so let the games begin. We were planning on having them think that they have to hit their beds every time they want to get on it so the spiders can get out of it or telling them that every lunch the meat is actually a type of bug and that if you don't eat all of it the first week that you have to have it for the rest of your meals. Im still planning something big for them.
Its crazy that I have been here for 2 weeks. It feels like 5 months but at the same time it feels like I haven't even left home. I have pictures for you but don't dwell on my becuase that was not the best day for me haha. ((The pictures did not send. Pictures to follow in another email c: ))
How the Lord blesses all of us in so many different ways. 
Yo se que la iglesia es veradera. Yo se que Jesuscristo es Salvador y el Redator. Yo se que mi mission es muy importante para mi. Amoraza usted y oraciona todas dias. En el nombre de Jesuscristo, Amen. 
I know the church is true. I know that Jesus Christ is the Savior and Redeemer. I know that my mission is very important for me. I love you all and pray for you alwasy. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. 
I love you all. Have a good week my loves! 
Hermana Fuller

No comments:

Post a Comment