Thursday, July 9, 2015

Week 14: Feeling Hot Hot Hot

Hello! 
Well this week was full of adventure and yes I loved every second of it. I have some very exciting news that is in this email but lets just say that Hermano Domingo and Hermana Luisa had their baby and thats not even the best news! I guess you will have to read on to find out what is even better than that! 
Monday- Today was boring. All we did was walk and then we sat at a park for 2 hours doing nothing. Welcome to PDAYs here in Coban. We cant really leave and do stuff so we just have to stay in the main area until it is time to get to work. I guess its okay. Oh and I got hit my a motercycle today... so go team Hermana Fuller. Dont worry... I am fine. It just hurt for a little bit but I am all good now. 
Tuesday- Today was okay. We had the best lunch which was grilled meat, pasta, and beans. And will every meal tortillas. It was really yummy. It reminded me of home and how much I miss moms cooking. I taught one of the members daughter how to dance and she taught me how to ¨really dance¨. Yeah, lets just say that living in Coban doesnt make you dance like the people here. Its really hard but it is my goal to be able to dance like them before I come home so I have quite some time. My comapnaion and I are best friends and there is nothing that is going to stop us from enjoying the time that we have together. Its pretty solid. 
Wednesday- Today was a day full of walking. We had district meeting and then had lunch but before we could eat, we had to walk some of the Elders to the hospital that is in our area and it is really far from where we eat so I am dying of hunger. But after we ate we went to visit Hermano Domingo but he wasnt there so my companion and I were going to wait for him so we just ended up talking to his wife. But she doesnt speak a lot of Spanish so the conversation was really short so my companion and I might of fallen asleep in their house for about an hour... but it was super funny because their two kids fell asleep with us. It was pretty funny to wake up and have a little girl sleeping next to me. 
Thursday- Today was a great day. We worked so hard today that it is not even funny. In the morning we were kinda lazy and that helped us be ready for a crazy day. We started out contacting and got 4 new investigators in just one hour. That is a blessing. We then went to visit our normal investigators and they are really good. All of them are progressing and I feel like we might be having some baptisms coming up. That is exciting. We went to visit Hermano Homberto and I got the privillage to share the first vision with them. I dont even know what happened or what I said but Hermano Homberto cried and my companion told me afterwards that it was more than perfect. I was so shocked and thank goodness for the Holy Ghost because that is real. Overall today was a great day. 
Friday- Today was a pretty calm day. We didnt do much so that was bad but we found a new investigator and her mom is a less active. We made some really yummy treat that is called toryellas and they are so good. I know how to make them so I will make them when I get home. Dont worry. Today I missed home a little bit but mostly I just missed hanging out with people and being able to do fun things. Dont get my wrong a mission is amazing and I love it with all of my heart but there are rules that you have to follow. 
Saturday- Today was a good day and it was very long. We started working at 8:30 in the morning and we helped a member in our ward make office folders and that was a lot of work. We made about 600 in about 5 hours and it was really hard and my butt was so sore afterwards. We then visited Hermano Domingo again and that was way cool. We taught a lesson to a newish investigator and I think that he has some great potiential and I also think he is gay... so I guess the Law of Chasity lesson is coming up sooner than we would like to and normally teach it. I am ready for PDAY!! 
Sunday- Today was soooooooo long. We woke up to a  call from Hermano Domingo saying that Hermana Luisa is in the hospital in labor so my companion and I got ready in 15 minutes and then ran to the hospital which is about a 15 minute walk from our house. We stayed there for about and hour and then we went to church. We had 5 investigators in church and that is the most that we have had since I have been there. We came home after church and took a very needed and refreshing shower. We went back to the hospital and we found out that Hermana Luisa had her baby and guess what her name is.... (This is the exciting news) her name is EMMA CAROLINA. They named there daughter after me and my companion. I cried and that is a fact. We taught a lesson and celebrated Hermano Jonathans birthday. We then went to our families house and just played games and enjoyed the time together. It was a lot of fun. Today was a good day. 
Well that is my week and I am really happy! I love my mission with all of my heart and I am excited to be here doing work. If you guys have any questions just let me know and I will be willing to answer them in the main email. I am excited for this week! 
Hermana Fuller
I love you all so much. Also ready the scriptures everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment