Thursday, July 9, 2015

Week 15: Am I Sick?

Hello! 
Wow this week was a lot of work with a lot of ups and downs. 
Monday was the best Pday so far. All the leaders from all the zones were here and that meant that I got to see Hermana Sorensen and my first district was all back together for a day. It was a lot of fun and to end the day we had FHE with our family here and we played hide and go seek in the dark and I have never laughed so hard in my life. It was a blast and to say that Hermano Selvin scared the living crap out of me is an understatment. 
Tuesday-was a good day with not a lot of progress. We taught our investigators that have a baptism date set and then all of our appointments fell through. Our cell phone didnt have any money on it so we had to use the public phones and I found out that I can call home for only 25 cents here which is like .00005 cents in American Dollar so that was pretty solid. We have divisions tomorrow and I am starting to feel sick. 
Wednesday-DIVISIONS. Today was a really good day and the hermana that was with me today said that she thinks that I am ready to start to train but all I did was laugh because I know that I am not ready. We found 5 new investigators and I invited all of them to baptism and 4 of them said yes so I was really happy about that! 
Thursday-Today was good. I got my mission mom back and then we had zone meeting. It was pretty great and in every meeting I have to do something like pray or give the spiritual thought and that was scary. We went up to Hermano Domingos house with some hermanas from the ward and we did some service and had a mini baby shower for Emma Caralina. We contacted and got 4 new investigator. The moon is beautiful and it is so big. I could like reach out and grab it. 
Friday- Today was good but man am I sick. I have never had such pain in my stomach. We ate lunch and I almost threw it up but I was strong and controlled that. We went to a members house and she asked me to cut her hair and she knew that I have never cut hair before but she didnt care. She wanted me to cut her hair regardless. Hermano Jonathan and his mom accepted a baptism date and I was so happy about that. 
Saturday-Happy 4th of July from Guatemala! I woke up with the biggest pain in my stomach and same with my companion. We got ready for the day and left to teach lessons. We taught new investigators and that was solid and then someone thought that I was 30 years old. I normally get about 20-25 but never 30. It was pretty crappy but I guess you do grow up on a mission. We also got testing done to see what I am sick with so I will find out tomorrow. 
Sunday-I have paracites.I woke up to a message saying that I have to get another test done to see what kind but I am sick. We left to get 5 investigators to church and that was good. We all made it before the sacrament and that was a miricle. We had church and then we didnt eat lunch because I couldnt even imagine the pain that I would be in if I ate so I didnt eat. We contacted and nothing happened with that. We taught lessons and that was good. Oh and Hno. Jonathan and his whole family came to church and they loved it. When I heard that I was so happy.
Overall this week was really great besides being really sick. I am still not doing so great but hopefully this will pass and that I will be able to work really hard here. I love this gospel so much and I would do anything to be a missionary here in Coban.
Stay strong and know that I love you all! 




No comments:

Post a Comment