Friday, September 11, 2015

Week 22: The Lord Answers Prayers

Well this week was a crazy week! Let me tell you about it! 
On Monday it was a good day. We just went to the market and I was able to enjoy my pday. Then we had noche de jugar (FHE) with my family and it was really good. It was about missionary work and it made me so baggy for home but I am so glad that I am here serving a mission and that I am able to be away from my family for 18 months to dedicate this time to my Savior. 
Tuesday was good. It was my felize cumple mes #5 and it was so great. I was really scared that I was going to miss home but the day just made me want to work harder and find people that I can teach the gospel to. During my studies in the morning I found a quote by Jeffrey R. Holland and it is, ¨The size of your faith or the degree of your knowledge is not the issue- it is the itegrity you demonstrate toward the faith you do have and the truth you already know.¨ And I was thinking about that and how it is so true. Another quote came to my mind that is, ¨You dont know everything but you know enough.¨ Its true it might be hard to think and to serve a mission but I know that every one can serve a mission. Even if you are married and have kids you can servea mission, teach your friends the gospel and show the love of Christ to everyone. 
Wednesday was okay. I got attacked by a dog and that was pretty weird. I was contacting a guy and when I told him Felice tardes a dog came out of his house and jumped on me and lucky I didnt get bit but he did make my heart beat really hard. The dog owner came running out of his house and tackled his dog and told me that he was sorry and that he was happy that I was okay. 
Thursday was good as well. We taught a lot of lessons and that felt pretty good. We also taught a pretty cool lady that told me that she liked the way that i speak spanish and tole me that I need to move back and live with her after my mission so sorry mom, I have a new family here. haha no solo una broma. 
Friday was good as well. We had divisions and that was good. I learned a lot from the hermana that I was with. It was good to see how she handles situations and what scriptures she uses. Oh and I got my packages and I was so happy. Thank you so much family and Gayle! you guys are the best and I love each thing that you sent me! :) 
Saturday was good as well like everyday. We were able to do service for my mom and we got to make tamales and they are actually easy so I will make them when I get back home. And I was able to enjoy some time with my companion and just talking to her in english because I found out that she understands english but she cant speak it so like that was a surprise. haha. We also were able to have a special conference with Elder Nelson and it was so good. He was in Hondu and it was brodcasted to us and it was great to have my questions answered and to be able to recieve revelation. 
Sunday was the best day in the whole world because a miricle happened. We had plans for an investigator to come to church with us so we went to her house which is a 20 minute bus ride from our house and it is a 2 hour walk from our house. So my companion and I took a bus to her house and planned on taking a bus to the church so we got to her house and she brought 3 friends to come with her. So we all were walking to the church and then a bus passed by and asked if we wanted a ride and so we got to get a ride to church. but here is the miricle. When we got to church there were 6 other of our investigators that were already there waiting for us. WE HAD 10 INVESTIGATORS IN SACRAMENT MEETING. We have been really stuggling with that and it was so great that we were able to have people come with us. And they love it. I also got to see the setting apart of Hno. Adan and he left on his mission this morning. It is crazy and how the Lord will bless us if we do our part and if we have faith in him. 
The church is true. Tamales are good. Coban is hot. And I have 13 months left in my mission. CRAZY! 
I love you all so much! Move foward with faith with one foot infront of the other and He will help you find the way. 
Les quiero! 
Hermana Fuller







No comments:

Post a Comment