Friday, September 11, 2015

Week 21: Back to Work

Well this week was a lot better and I am so glad that I was able to go back to work and to be able to feel of my Saviors love for me. I got lots of emails asking me if I was doing allright and the answer is yes. I am doing a lot better and I was able to work every day this week. It was a miricle and I am so glad that whatever I had is gone. This week nothing really great happened but I will just tell you about an experience that I had. We found a lady named Bell, yes that is her name, and she talked to elders about 5 years ago and really liked the gospel but didnt want to change her religion. We talked to her and made an appointment to go back to teach her. We went back and we were able to talk to her and find out her problem that she has. She doesnt like it when the people in the church act really close to God and then they act different throughout the week. She told us that is why she didnt want to become a member. I was able to share my testimony about how everyone is not perfect but through the Atonement we are able to become clean and improve everyday. It was great to be able to help her through her duda and we have a date set with her for this week to visit her. We also got a new baptism date and I am really excited because his name is Kevin and he is really cool. He is 12 and he really likes the church and he actually gave a Book of Mormon to one of his friends. It was pretty solid. So like he is pilas. We also had a pretty interesting day with the Elders because our mission boundries are next to the Zone leaders of ther other ward and they were teaching people that are in our area. So that was really interesting. We had a long talk about the boundries and we are going to go back with our ward mission leader and figure out the boundries because if that isnt our area then we are going to loose 4 investigators that have a baptism date set. It will be sad. 
We also had a pretty solid time because we see miricles every single day and it is amazing to be able to see the hand of the Lord in the missionary work that we are doing. We were able to act out part of a bible story for the primary on Sunday and it was way fun. I also laughed really hard because it reminded me of high school hahaha. But things are really good here and I am doing a lot better. 
This week I hit 5 months into the mission and it is crazy at how fast the time is going. It feels like i have been here forever but at the same time, the time goes by really fast. It is great that I am able to have this time to dedicate to the Lord to help bring people to come unto Christ. 
I found a great quote by Elder Quinton L. Cook, ¨This life is the time to prepare to meet God. WE are happy, joyous people. We appreciate a good sense of human and treasure unstructured time with friends and family. But we need to recognize that there is a seriousness of purpose that must undergrind our approach to life and all our choices.¨ We all have a purpose here on the earth and we need to look for that purpose. We might not know it now but through fervent prayer and through our faith we can find that and strive to accomplish it every day. 
I love you all and I hope this week is great. Pray everyday and read the scriptures please. ☺
LOVE YALL
Hermana Fuller





No comments:

Post a Comment