Saturday, April 16, 2016

Week 51: Changes

Hey family! 
I am sorry but I dont have time. I thought I wrote you guys but I just sent you all fotos.... so I am sorry. 
This week was good. We had semana Santa which is HUGE here... I cant really explain it so just look it up on google. 
We ate a lot of food and sang a lot of hymns with the people. 
Also I have a change. I am going back to coban and that will be fun but I am also not very excited because I will be with an american and I am worried that my spanish is going to become terrible. Thats not very great for my spanish. 
But I love you all and I hope that you all have a great week. 
LOVE YOU GUYS! 
Hermana Fuller


fish that we cant eat... thank goodness! 
My sun burn after walking in the sun allllll day
and my food baby after eating candy and treats all day! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment