Saturday, April 16, 2016

Week 50: Year Mark!

Hey family! 
This week was a good week. I was able to do lots of service and that was always great. Also thank you for the emails about how much I am changing for the better. I can feel it and I notice it always. Its funny because I think thats what everyone feels like. Its weird to think that in a short year I have changed to be almost a complete new person. 
But also one thing that I have learned a lot is that God loves us and he shows us that love in different ways. This week my Spanish was perfect. And when I say perfect I mean perfect. I dont know how that happened but my companion told me that whenever I talked that I sounded like a latina and I was pretty shocked. I just know that I have a ton to work on and I am going to work hard but I am also excited that my spaninsh has gotten a lot better but my english has gotten worse. 
My english classes are going great. The class now has about 17 people that are going and they love it. Its sad because we have changes next week so I think that I might be getting a change so the classes will have to come to a stop. But we will see. 
I love my mission and I love my Savior more. 
Mom, get better. 
Grace, take it easy and read the scriptures during your down time. Thats my favorite way to spead my free time. 
Dad, run more. ;) 
Well I love you all and I am so greatful for everything. 
I sent lots of photos and also the first photo of my hair is a joke, she had a wig so we put it on to see what I would look like. :) 
LES AMO 
H. Fuller

My year mark photos. We burn a skirt and a shirt. :)











No comments:

Post a Comment