Saturday, April 16, 2016

Week 53: Week that felt like a month

Hello loved ones, 
This week felt like a month and it is crazy that it was only a week. Well first we had interviews this week and they were so great. 
Also I was able to have a great lesson taught about how we need to love our investigators and it was a great and humbling experience. It was great because I learned a lot and humbling because I know how I can improve. 
We found someone in the streets that is so ready to be baptized. His name is Fabricio and is pilas. He is reading the book of mormon and he knows its true the only sad thing is that he works on sunday so he cant go to church... its really sad. We contacted 55 people in just 2 hours. Its was great. :) 
We got to talk to a recent convert and help him out with his problems and he knows that he needs to go to church again but like he doesnt have a desire to do it. Yeah he didnt come this sunday either.... We have to work with him. 
We had english classes but I am not teaching anything. Its stinks because I have some great ideas because my english classes have worked before but no one wants to listen to me but its okay, one day I will be able to teach again. 
Oh I am going to be playing the violin this saturday in a church concert... I know it has been awhile since I have played but I am looking forward to practice again and to get better at it. 
We were able to help a sister feel better. She just had a baby and her husband is never home so we did some service. We went and cleaned the house for her and made her lunch and dinner that same day. It was great. It felt great to help her house and yes, she did cry! 
also we had a great lesson with President and Hermana Curtiss. They came to visit an investigator that doesnt want to progress and they talked and he told us that he is going to pray and ask and read to find out if he needs to be baptized. And I really think that he might be baptized in this month. I really hope so. 
I love you all so very much. You guys are a great support for me and I love it. 
I hope that you all have the best week and one thing that I have learned is that we need to be reverent during the sacrament meeting like read your scriptures or read a hymn or something to help you have the spirit with you during church. 
I love this gospel and I love my savior. 
Love you all. 
Hermana Fuller



Photos. 
At a birthday party for a sister. She knows english perfectly and she is really cute. 
And finally a squirl... I dont know how to spell that. But yes dad it is dead and it means that there is one less squirl to take over the world. hahahahaha or maybe he wanted to do take over the world but the pack didnt think that they were ready to do it so they killed it and hired another leader. 

same color eyes!!!! My companion and I! 



No comments:

Post a Comment