Sunday, February 14, 2016

Week 40: Changes

Well Family, 
This week I didnt really do anything because I was forced on bed rest. So this week I had a long time to do some thinking about what I wanted to change about myself. Wel this week I have been thinking a lot about how sometimes our Heavenly Father has a plan for us but sometimes we dont know what that plan is, but some times our Heavenly Father knows that some people need to learn their lesson. 
This week I put the Atonement to test and I can tell you guys that wow, what a great power it is. I have never felt so close to my Savior and I am so blessed to be able to be a missionary right now.
But I am glad to be starting off the new year as a missionary and to be able to have the great opprotunity to be able to share this wonderful gospel with everyone. 
Oh and I will let you guys know that I have changes, I am leaving Chamelco and I am going to Salama and I am pretty sad but I know that it is important that I leave to be able to do other work. I am excited to be having a new companion and that will be really great. Her name is Hermana Pavon and she was in the CCM with me so she just has one change less than me. 
Well thats all but here are some photos from this week. It was pretty sad but you know, I am living each day. Do you guys have any questions for me? 
I love you all so much! 
Hermana Fuller










No comments:

Post a Comment