Sunday, February 14, 2016

Week 43: I wrote a lot today!

Familia! Wow, this week a lot has happened and I dont even know if I will be able to have enough time to tell yall everything!
Monday- Today we went to Salama and we watched Sons of Provo and I have fotten how funny that movie is and how much Will looks like Spencer! Its crazy! I also got a package from Aunt Gayle and I love that book that you sent me, it is so sweet. Thank you. thank you. GRACIAS. BANTIOX SHA´ QUE! It is really cute and I cried.. :) 
Tuesday- Today we went and paid that rent for the house and while we were eating we got some great news, WE ARE MOVING HOUSES!!! So the ghost that is in the house will not bother me any more, I am really excited about that! We then went and made some cards for a member because at night we had an activity for a couple that are going to be sealed in the temple and it was so great and the food was even better. It was chicken and jam with mash patatoes and a carrot salad. It was great and very filling. We then visited a member and we were able to teach his sister who isnt a member and she wants to know if this church is true so, we are going to go back next week to see if she got her answer! 
Wednesday- Well today was a very spiritual day for me and I love those days. Today I was very lucky to be able to to hear Elder Quentin L Cook in a conference that was just for our mission. I didnt get to meet him because he was in Peten but I was able to watch him from the tv and it was so great. I learned a lot about how I can improve as a missionary and how I can help my investigators, I loved it. Well something that I learned is that as missionaries is that we need to do 3 things and those 3 things are, 
1-We are the branch and Ward leaders. 
2-We are the message. 
3-We succed when we invite even if the people dont accept. 
That is something that I have put in practice these past couple of days and it has been great to see more progress here in San Jeronimo! Also I loved that he said that its a life long process to become more like Jesus Christ, that each day we need to improve and we need to become more like our Savior. It was great to be able to hear from him. After that we went and taught a lession to our investigators that are progressing; Shaily, Daily, y Olsvaldo and they told us that they know that this church is true and that they want to talk to their parents about being baptized and everything! Well I am just hoping that everything works out! Today I felt so loved from my Heavenly Father and I was able to show him how much I love Him today, it was perfect. 
Thursday- Today we had divisions with the Sister leaders and it was really great. I went to Carcha which was in my district when I was in Chamelco and it was so great but sooooo cold! But the night before I had a dream about the ghost in the house and it felt so real. I felt like he was there in our room and it was so creepy that I woke up crying and I was cold to the bones. I think that it might have actually happened. I am so glad that we are changing houses this week! But during divisions it was a lot of fun. We had a member with us and she was a cute little grandma that thinks its unfair that I was only there for one day. But then I got her to laugh really hard because I really like making songs with some of the town names here and there is a town that is called Chibujbu and I made a song while we were walking in the rain and she was laughing so hard that we had to stop for her to catch her breath. It was great. I am just very greatful to have my companion as my companion, she is perfect for me. 
Friday- We woke up at 4 to travel back to Salama and I was so tired and so sick on the bus that I couldnt sleep... it was sad. But then we had a great lesson with Shaily, Daily, and Olsvaldo and it was great because we invited them to baptism and they accepted!!! It was such a great moment and they want to go to church and everything but the problem is that their parents are really strick and I am just hoping and praying that they will be able to go! I felt the spirit really strong during the lesson and my companion and I taught it really well. It was perfect! 
Saturday- Today was an okay day. We got the keys to the new house so we are going to be making some plans to move houses! I just hope that we do it fast because I cant be in that house anymore! Today we did something was pretty weird. We have a recent convert and we thought that she was home so we walked in her house and we just sat down thinking that she was there but she was in the captial and so we were in her house without her... but the funny thing is that we didnt eat lunch because we had planed lessons during lunch time so we made food in her house and it was so funny! My companion can make some good eggs with hot dogs hahahahaha. I guess that it is funnier for me.... 
Sunday- Well today we went to church and it was great! I dont know what happened but during church I almost passed out so during RS I decided to take a quick little nap and my companion was my soft pillow. We then went to a members house and ate a really weird food that was really easy to make but it was wierd, I will make it when I get home.... You are welcome family! We then packed a little bit and it was good because then we taught lessons and the members and investigators are going to help us move this week and I love them all! 
Well that was my week! A lot of things happened and it was perfect! 
Well I love you all and I hope that you all have a great week and that you take some time to read your scriptures! 
Hermana Fuller









No comments:

Post a Comment