Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Week 46: My New Companion

Well this week I dont have a lot of time to write so here we go! 
This week was pretty great. 
On monday we had out last pday as district and it was pretty great. But it was sad because everyone but me has changes and it was sad. But we enjoyed our time together. 
Tuesday we had changes and it was pretty great but like it was really sad to say goodbye to my companion because we got a long really great, it was sad but you know, we did have a great time together. I got my new companion, her name is Hermana Layva and she is from Peru. Shes 25 and talks realllllly fast. Sometimes I cant understand her but you know, little by little. She has 4 months in the mission and so she is learning a lot and knows a lot. Its great. Our first day we had some great dats and it made me really happy but you know, I am excited to see how we get a long. 
On Thursday I hit 11 months in the mission and it was so great but so weird to think that I am almost there. But I dont like thinking in that because I like the mission too much! We had a lot of sucess today and I hope that it keeps going this way! But I am really excited to see what happens.
This week we put 2 baptism dates and I am so exctied! One is for this saturday and the other is for next week and I am so excited to see what happens! I am just hoping and praying that everything works out. 
We cleaned the old house this week as well with the zone leaders and they were so scared that I laughed really hard but we had a fun time singing hymns and jamming out. It was pretty great. 
We did lots of service as well and it was great to get to know some new members that I never knew were in my area but its great. 
Well that was my week and today I played soccer for the first time after my accident and it felt so good to play again but I was really scared, so I kept it under control. 
I love this gospel and I love seeing miracles everyday! 
Love yyou all! 
Hermana Fuller. 

No comments:

Post a Comment