Monday, May 16, 2016

week 54:13 months! Time is going by too fast!

Hello Family! 
This week was a long but very busy week! 
Monday we went to the plaza and we ate and then hung out in the office waiting for the Elders to help us make videos for our big activity that happened on Saturday. 
Tuesday we went to a lot of members house but the funny thing is is that we were in the right spot when we needed to be. It happened like 5 times today where we were led by the spirit to find a member in the street or go to their house to use the bathroom or something and they needed us there. If it wasnt to give service it was to share a scripture to help them with their faith. Lets just say that 3 sisters cried and they needed us a lot. Charu xanumsi li kutan! that is q´eqchi and it mean how was your day... I am learning more. 
wednesday we had district meeting and we got to use fake mustaches... it was pretty great. It was for a surprise party for my companion. She liked it. We also just visited members today but it was good because we were on divisions and I was able to go visit a recent convert that doesnt want to go to church and I was able to talk to him and find out why.. he said that there are more important things to do then go to church on sunday like helping out a friend or getting paied. 
Thursday we had weekly planning and it was also the birthday of my companion. I tried to make it pretty specieal so we went and ate ice cream and everything. It was pretty great. We then contacted and fond 7 news in just 2 hours. It was pretty great. Then at night the big party happened. I was planning a surprise party for my companion for the past 2 weeks and it went really well. There were lots of people there and she really liked it. She told me that it was the best birthday that she has had! That made me really happy. 
Friday we went and visited a lot of people and again we did the Lords work and everything worked out. It was pretty special. But I was really tired this day and my companion didnt really talk to me... but thats okay. 
Saturday we had the big activity that we were planning for. It was pretty great and we had 14 investigators nad 7 less actives. It was good and I sang pretty okay with my companion but I didnt play the violin because they thought that it would sound really cool with a flute and one of our investigators playes the flute so it worked out better that way. I love a scripture that is in Proverbs 17;17 that is ¨a friend loves at all times.¨ Its pretty great. 
Sunday was good. I was able to put a baptism date with someone who didnt believe in Christ but got his answer that he lives and so I was able to help him accept a baptism date... it was pretty solid. We did divisions today and it was fun. We were able to do more service and it felt great. 
This week was a good week and I love the gospel so much. I know that this is the true church and if we live what we believe then we will be able to live with our Heavenly Father after this life. I love this blessing. I am so glad that I am changing and becoming better in the mission. I love my family and I love the Lord and My Heavenly Father. 
Hermana Fuller









No comments:

Post a Comment