Monday, May 16, 2016

Changes

Hello there family! 
Well I am in a new area (TacTic) with a NEW LANGUAGE!!!! 
Its crazy here. I dont even know what I am doing here..... like the new language that I have to learn is really hard and I dont understand it. Its called pocom.... ITs really hard. 
My new companion is named Hermana Chamorro. She is from Nicaragua and she is a fire cracker. She just got done with her training and is a great missionary. Right now we have 6 baptism dates and they are all families! I love families!! We get a long really great but its hard here. The area is great and I love it but all of the investigators that we have loved the old missionary that was here and its hard to have them open up to me, its hard but I am making it all work out. 
I learned a lot in the Book of Mormon this week because my companion was throwing up so I used that time to be able read. It was great. I am almost in 2 Nephi and I started this week. Its great. I am using this time to mark all the times where it talks about Jesus Christ. ITs perfect. 
Today I played Soccer for real today since I was in bed rest and it felt so great. I love it. I made 4 goals all in a row. I am improving so Spencer, Val, Grant, and Dad... Look out. This Guatemalan is coming home soon.... :) 
Well I love you all and I hope that you have a great week! 
Stay good! 
Hermana Fuller








No comments:

Post a Comment