Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Week SABER!

FAMILIA Y AMIGOS!!! 
This week was a lot of fun and with a lot of miracles. We are working really hard with our investigators that we have and I hope that everything works out with them. This week we had a really powerful lession with our investigator that has a baptism date for this Sunday. He is really confused because he thinks that he needs to move to the captial but we talk to him and we are pretty sure that he is going to stay to figure things out. Something that happened is that he offered a prayer with us there and he was crying thanking us for the way that we taught him and that he knows that we are angels of god. I was crying and also my companion. 
I am so thankful for all that I am doing here. We are working really hard and I am so excited to keep going. 

Well I dont have a lot of time because I was email


chatting with grace and mom... sorry! 
LOVE YOU!!!
Hermana Fuller


No comments:

Post a Comment