Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Week!!

Hello Family! 

Well I am glad that things are good back home and that you guys are getting things ready for me because I am getting ready for you guys too!!! :) 
On monday we played dodge ball as a zona and it was a lot of fun! I really liked it but you know I was dying of a heat attack but thats how it is here in Guatemala. 
On Tuesday we had district meeting and it was good. We celebrated a birthday of and Elder who is from Utah and then we had the best lesson with Bryon, an investigator that is super pilas and he is just the best. It makes me really happy that he is progressing and everything! 
Wednesday- we washed our clothes and they smell so good, I am going to be super happy when I can wash my own clothes whenever I want! I miss having clean clothes! :) We also had a meeting with the branch and I had some great ideas and I really love this branch that I am in and the members told me that I cant leave because they need me! 
OH I FORGOT TO TELL YOU GUYS.... I AM THE RELIEF SOCIETY PRESIDENT HERE IN THIS BRANCH. AND MY COMPANIONS ARE MY COUNCILORS AND IT IS REALLY INTERESTING. AND VERY HARD. 
Thursday- I hit 17 months today and it was really hard for me because it made me trunky or baggy how we say it here. But you know, its how the mission works. I hope that I enjoy this last month here that I have! 
Friday- we contacted a lot and we were able to work a lot and I love it so much! It makes me really happy to have a good day with lessons that really helped us to help our investigators. I love my investigators and everything! 
Saturday- Today we had a stake activity and it was really good. I was able to see the a YSA from my old areas and it made me really happy. I love them so much!!! :) It made me miss my old areas like alwys. 
Sunday- We had 2 really great classes that I taught in church. It was hard but you know, thats what I get when I am president and the sister that knows everyone in the branch! But my companion was sick and everything so that was sad but I was able to teach a little bit and everything. So that made me really happy! 
WEll that was my week and I am glad that you all know when I am coming home. Yes it is the 14th of September at 4 in the afternoon.... 
I love you all! 
HErmana Fuller

No comments:

Post a Comment