Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Almost Time for Changes

Hello all! 
Well I dont have a lot of time but I just wanted to let you know how I am doing. This week I am able to send you guys a couple of photos. One is me with really yummy food. A sister always gives me a ton of food when we go there and she knows what I like. The other photo is I tried a really gross drink that I hated. I tried it and I couldnt finnish it but you know, its sucks! But it doesnt matter. I tried it. The other one is of the baptism that we had this week. It was perfect. I loved it and he shared his testimony during the service and he thanked us for helping him change his life. It was so sweet and I was crying hard core. 
I love this time that I have to be a missionary. This time is the best time to be serving God. I love it and for all the things that I am learning. LAst week I was reading a lot of the Book of Mormon and this week I continued but I also focused in the general conference talks. I love learning more about the prophets and knowing the things that they want us to do. 
I have learned a lot here and its been really fun! I love this work and I also love you guys a lot. I miss you always but I am glad that be here right now. I know that I need to be here. 
I love you all so much! 
Hermana Fuller












No comments:

Post a Comment