Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Week 25: Buenas!

Well this week a lot of things happened and that was really good. 
Monday was our first pday together and it was really good. IT was relaxed and I really liked it.  We had a little activity as hermanas and it was really good because we ate some really yummy food and I am going to gain so much weight if every pday is like this pday. After we went back home nad it was good because we cleaned and bought food for the week and it was good. My hija (Daughter) is really cute and all the elders love her so I need to keep my eye on her. haha. 
Tuesday was a lot of walking and it was good. We went to Chio and it was really far away but you know we found a lot of investigators there that can progress so it is worth walking an hour to get to their house. We taught a really great lesson with hermana Patti and she is pilas and I hope that she keeps up and get baptized because she has a date and everything. So I really like some prayers for her if you guys could help me out with that. 
Wednesday was good and it was really long. We had district meeting and it was really good but the district leader just picks on me everytime someone doesnt answer the question and like I know how to answer the question is English but the hard thing for me is how I can answer it in spanish but you know, it is practice and I hope that my spanish can get better each day. Today I told a lot of jokes and they are so funny but I cant tell you them through email but when I get home, I will tell you guys. haha man, they are funny. 
Thursday was a lot of work. We walked in a down pour and it was so pretty but the bad thing is that my companion doesnt have an umprella so I give her mine and I walk in the rain with a plastic tarp but you know its okay. My companion said something that made me laugh really hard and it is, I asked her, ¨Hey compa how are you?¨ and she said in english, ¨Im wet but I am good because I have my twinky.¨ It was so funny! 
Friday was good and we contacted a lot of and found 3 new families that we can go teach and I am really excited about them We visited a lot of less actives as well because in our branch more than half of them are less actives and its sad but you know it just means that we have a lot of work to do. 
Saturday was pretty borning but we did service in the morning and then afterwards my hija wasnt feeling really great and so we stayed home for a little bit and then she got really sick and so I called the zone leaders and they gave her a blessing and then after that we just took the day easy. It was good to have a relaxing day and I read the whole entire area book and I got to know the investigators a little bit better. 
Sunday I was sick, like really sick but you know that I am okay because I got a blessing and everything is great. I dont know why I have been so sick so much but you know that it is something that I am going to have to learn and I think that its something that mi padre celestial knows but you know, its okay. We contacted a lot today and we did more service for a family that needs it. And we accomplished all of our goals for the week and that felt really great because I want to be a good example for mi hija but its okay. 
This week was good and I am so thankful to be a missionary and I found a quote that I love and it is, ¨Compared to God, man is nothing yet we are everything to God.¨ and that is so true. I know that Heavenly Father loves me and that he wants me to be a missionary and I am so thankful to be here in Chamelco and to be able to teach about this wonderful gospel. 
Thank you for your prayers and just know that I pray for all of you guys too! I cant send pictures this week but I will make sure to send a lot next week. I love you all and thank you! 
Hermana Fuller

No comments:

Post a Comment