Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Good Times.

Hello there family! How are you guys doing? 

Well to answer the questions from moms email, I was really sick but I dont think its a parasite. I think I just ate something that wasnt good for my stomach, its normal here. But I am good. Much better.

This week was a really great week. I learned a lot of things. This week I focused my time in the Book of Mormon and I am learning so much! I love this book and I know that it is true! :) 

This week we are going to have a baptism and I hope that everything works out. He is a great guy and knows that this church is true. I am happy that I am seeing miracles here everyday. 

This week I have been thinking a lot about how I can help the branch that I am in because the assistance is really low and the president is being very stressed. We dont have a Relief Society president or counselors and we need a lot of help. I have been thinking and we are going to be meeting with the president tonight to talk over some ideas. I am excited to share what I have been studying. I love this gospel.
 
I am so sorry that I am terrible at writting now, I dont know what is going on! 

Well today I am hitting 16 months and I am so sad. Guatemala has my heart and its my favorite place in the whole wide world. I love this place and the people. I am going to bring back so many memories that I hope that everything works how I would like it to! 

Love this gospel and everything that it gives me and also the blessings that it gives to everyone else! 
Love you all! 
Hermana Fuller

¨God knows who is standing in a hole and who is standing on a chair, and he does not just measure height-- he measures growth¨ Quote for the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment