Wednesday, July 20, 2016

13 WEEKS LEFT

Hello family and friends,
This week was a week that was crazy. To catch up on what happened last week, I am doing a lot better. We were able to leave the house and work which is what I wanted to do. No one followed me this week and that made me really happy hahah. 
My health is a lot better as well. I was able to get results back and everything is negative at this point so that makes me really happy. My ears are getting bad but I am going to buy a cream for that. 
This week we had a our multizone conference and it was sad becaus it is the last one that I have and it was the last one for President and Hermana Curitss, they bore their testimonies and there wasnt a dry eye in the room. It made me so sad that I will be getting a new mission president only for one month. Thats great. 
This week everyone told me everyday that I am going home really soon. It makes me excited but at the same time I have a lot of time left. I still have 3 months and I am excited to finnish off strong! 
I love my mission and I love the Restoration of the Gospel. Study it daily, thats my advice. 
I love you all and here are some pictures!! 
Hermana Fuller






No comments:

Post a Comment