Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Week of STRESS

Hey family! How are you guys. This week will be quick as well because time! This week was the most stressful week that I have had but also with a lot of success. WE had a huge problem with some of our investigators and they all blammed me because I am not like the sister missionary that left this past change. Its been hard but you know, I am getting use to it and I am getting use to practicing my patience. 
WE had a baptism this week and he is so ready to be a missionary. He was kind of scared to be baptized but afterwards he started crying and he knew that it was the right thing to do. 
I am so thankful to be out here as a missionary and I am seeing miracle after miracle here. 
The area, mom and dad, is pretty townish. Our area is paved mostly and there are lots of cars and people. I am in a pretty rich area and that means that there is always free food in the houses. Its a branch here and they are great. I love it here, I think I might finnish my mission here. 
I love you all! 
Hermana Fuller







No comments:

Post a Comment